Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» AWESOME SITE
AWESOME SITE - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 4:47 pm by pattEcake

» I'M SCAWED!
AWESOME SITE - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 4:46 pm by pattEcake

» My brother ):
AWESOME SITE - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 4:12 pm by pattEcake

» brb! hahahaha! making the topic title more than 10 characters
AWESOME SITE - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 7:25 pm by pattEcake

» Your first subject
AWESOME SITE - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 7:24 pm by pattEcake

» oklay! gah! i need to fix the 10 character title thingy! brb!
AWESOME SITE - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 7:23 pm by pattEcake

» Rules and Regulations
AWESOME SITE - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 10:34 am by pattEcake

Top posters
pattEcake (268)
AWESOME SITE - Page 8 Voting_barAWESOME SITE - Page 8 Voting_barAWESOME SITE - Page 8 Voting_bar 
aaroncuzin (212)
AWESOME SITE - Page 8 Voting_barAWESOME SITE - Page 8 Voting_barAWESOME SITE - Page 8 Voting_bar 
jashpatel1995 (67)
blammer258 (27)
kiranuffsaid (16)
potatosoupisgood (2)

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 54 on Sun Jul 04, 2021 3:06 am
Statistics
We have 14 registered users
The newest registered user is germyevge

Our users have posted a total of 592 messages in 14 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

AWESOME SITE

+2
aaroncuzin
jashpatel1995
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 8]

176AWESOME SITE - Page 8 Empty Re: AWESOME SITE Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:38 pm

potatosoupisgood

jashpatel1995 wrote:Does ur gay fat ass hore luckin VIGINA Suckin mother make sense?
thats not nice :

177AWESOME SITE - Page 8 Empty Re: AWESOME SITE Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:45 pm

blammer258

blammer258

I must add--

Jash, you fail at life. FAIL. AT. LIFE.

178AWESOME SITE - Page 8 Empty Re: AWESOME SITE Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:46 pm

potatosoupisgood

++ im millz if you think im like a creeper stalker dude

179AWESOME SITE - Page 8 Empty Re: AWESOME SITE Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:52 pm

blammer258

blammer258

Hahahahhhh.

40 YEAR OLD PERV! THIS IS A KID FRIENDLY SITE!

180AWESOME SITE - Page 8 Empty Re: AWESOME SITE Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:29 am

pattEcake

The Super Sexy Watermelon Fairy Princess Administrators

Did you just see the stuff we..? Oh, nevermind.

https://pattecakesforum.forumotion.com

181AWESOME SITE - Page 8 Empty Re: AWESOME SITE Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:35 pm

jashpatel1995

How do i fail? Im 16 Gonna Be 17 and my Family is Rich and I how the hell do i fail? I make staright A's And B's Seriously. and i can drive unlike u little 12 Year old fagets.

182AWESOME SITE - Page 8 Empty Re: AWESOME SITE Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:48 pm

pattEcake

AHEM. Almost 14, asshole. You fail by not being able to spell worth s***. How the HELL you make straight A's and B's is beyond me. And I'm sure you're in all advanced classes, right? I'm sure you made it into a specialty center highschool that only 20% of applicants get into, right? I'm sure you actually EARN money rather than getting it from your parents, right? And I'm sure you actually READ AND ACTUALLY HAVE A SPELLCHECK. Uh-huh, sure.

183AWESOME SITE - Page 8 Empty Re: AWESOME SITE Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:03 pm

blammer258

blammer258

Jash, not to make you look like a total dumbass (but hey, you do that enough yourself) but you posted a few months ago you were in 9th grade. That's 14-15 year olds. And THEN you post you're turning 17 AND have A's and B's? Duuude. Either you're lying about your age or grades. Unless you have managed to be retarded enough to fail (at school and life) and get good grades.

I think Jash got rented.

184AWESOME SITE - Page 8 Empty Re: AWESOME SITE Sun May 02, 2010 6:25 pm

jashpatel1995

Blam im not a dumbass for your info. That was beofore trust me i can spell. I'm 16 gonna be 17 im not lying i can E mail a pic of My Florida I.D/Drivers Licencse to you if you want. Patte your just jealus okay.
I'm a shopmore. I typed like that because i was to lazy to spell right lol. But now since i saw how it looked (IT LOOKED GAY!) Like i said I can E Mail a Pic Of my I.D/Drivers Licencse that no problem with me.

185AWESOME SITE - Page 8 Empty Re: AWESOME SITE Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:15 pm

pattEcake

Yes. I am most certainly jealous of your inability to spell, as well as your obvious prejudice towards gays.

Gay should not be used as an insult. From now on, when I want to insult someone, I'm going to tell them that they're a Jash.

And did you just say you're a shopmore?! DUDE. I'd TOTALLY shop more. Not with you, though. I'm curious, however, with whose money are you shopping with? Your parents'? Because I make money just fine from my own job, and am perfectly capable of paying for things myself without my parents assistance.

ALSO:
*before
*I
*I'm
*I again
*picture
*my
*I.D.
*license
*pattE
*you're
*Jealous
*sophomore
*I again
*too
*I AGAIN
*(IT LOOKED JASH!)
*I again...
*I.D. again...
*License again
*that's

You can spell. Definitely. No, really, you're truly great at it. You should be a scholar! Your grammar is also pretty phenomenal. I mean, seriously. The homophones never confused you! Maybe an author? Kayla and I will discuss your future career choices, not to worry!

186AWESOME SITE - Page 8 Empty Re: AWESOME SITE Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:28 am

jashpatel1995

Uhm I have a damn job. s***. I work for the dude across my street. He pays me 10 bucks a hour to fill up his cooler in his convinent store. And I've saved up a lot if you must know. And I'm buying a car soon when I turn 18. s*** my parents only provide me with food, shelter. I buy half my own clothes. s*** I pay my dads bills sometimes.

187AWESOME SITE - Page 8 Empty Re: AWESOME SITE Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:47 pm

pattEcake

You quite enjoy the word s***, don't you?

I have a job, as well, even though I'm not technically old enough to hold one. And you get way overpaid. I pay for half of MY clothes, some of my food, and pretty much anything extra I want. And I'm fourteen, which makes it a lot more impressive than yours. Of course, we all know that you aren't really almost eighteen.

But, anyway, about the overpaying? You FILL UP HIS FREEZER. I take care of an infant. Which one actually takes skill?

Oh, yes! Filling up the freezer. Of course. Because you need to take an eight hour class on how to fill up a cooler.

WHOOPS. No, you have to take an eight-hour class about taking care of kids. Do you need to know CPR to fill up a cooler? The Heimlich maneuver? Changing/feeding/holding techniques? No.

Oh, right, my sister worked at Bruster's; making icecream (oh, yes, it's homemade), opening and closing shop, managing a cash register AND scooping icecream. She EVENTUALLY got 8.75 an hour. And she did real work.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum