» I'M SCAWED!
Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:46 pm by pattEcake

» My brother ):
Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:12 pm by pattEcake

» brb! hahahaha! making the topic title more than 10 characters
Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:25 pm by pattEcake

» Your first subject
Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:24 pm by pattEcake

» oklay! gah! i need to fix the 10 character title thingy! brb!
Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:23 pm by pattEcake

» Rules and Regulations
Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:34 am by pattEcake

Top posters
pattEcake (268)

aaroncuzin (212)

jashpatel1995 (67)

blammer258 (27)

kiranuffsaid (16)

potatosoupisgood (2)

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 24 on Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:02 pm
Statistics
We have 14 registered users
The newest registered user is germyevge

Our users have posted a total of 592 messages in 14 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rules and Regulations

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Rules and Regulations on Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:34 am

pattEcake

The Super Sexy Watermelon Fairy Princess Administrators
The whole forum has an odd warning system. For starters, you can get up to 13 warnings before you're banned, but warnings can be given a little more easily.

1. Cursing
Only the administrators can curse, and if anyone else does they will immediately receive two warnings.

2. PM Regulations
Do NOT PM any of the administrators to ask to be a mod/super mod/admin/or GFX. However, you can PM to ask to be part of the group 'pattEcake's groupies' or poetry. Other groups like this may be added like this, and when they are, they will be added to this list. One warning will be given immediately to anyone who does this

Also for PMing, one cannot PM about money on online websites or in real life, it's considered begging and neither aaron or I like it. One warning will be given immediately to anyone who does these things.

3. Disrespecting the Staff
Saying anything disrespectful to any staff (or other forum member) having to do with anything (meaning religion, political views, sexual orientation, etc.) For this you will receive at least one warning, depending on how the person feels.

4. Spamming
If the spamming is begun by a staff member, and no one says GBOT, you're in the clear. But if a staff member tells you to get back on topic and you don't comply, you will receive a warning.

5. Cyber bullying/ baby-making
If you're caught bullying someone, you will receive up to for warnings, depending on the severity.

If you're caught 'cyber baby-making' the staff will have the good time of laughing at you and banning you for at least two minutes.

6. POST THINGS IN THE RIGHT SECTIONS!
If you post say, a youtube video in the General section instead of the Internet section, a staff member will move it, and you will get one warning!

ANY questions? PM a staff member!

Last edited by pattEcake on Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:13 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : added rule number 6!)

View user profile http://pattecakesforum.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum